Hi folks...

I believe the 'bama' site only allows for 500 to access at any one
time...  so if you get on... hold your place in the cue and get what
you need...

good luck all...

73
vince
ka1iic
-.--.

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, MIke Wells wrote:

Hello Jim,

Was nice to visit with you again on 3880 AM. Your GK500 sounds really good.

I have had the same problem with bama http://bama.sbc.edu/

I am not sure why this is, however, I did go to the bama site and downloaded
the free veiwer from their home page http://bama.sbc.edu/viewers.htm and for
what ever reason I am now able to get in  but usaully I do have to refresh
the screen after clicking on the manual I want. I think this site is not
very friendly to Microsoft Browsers. I doubt any of this helps but maybe its
worth a try.

Mike
W0FD