Pictures man...we need PICTURES!!!

At 07:37 AM 11/03/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Well, the receiver metal work is ALL DONE---the receiver paint work is ALL
DONE....(at last!)...and this past weekend I wired the filaments & the
primary AC wiring...

I'm on night shift for the next two weeks, & I'm quite confident that I can
get everything completed by the middle of the month: that'll leave me a good
two weeks to get the thing (hopefully!) trouble-shot & operational, well in
advance of the Bruce Kelley 1929 QSO Party...

Boy, a project of this magnitude sure does take time...! Thus far, I figure
I put in AT LEAST a GOOD WEEK drawing the schematic/laying out the parts (on
paper) & planning the thing, TWO weeks doing all the metal work (drilling
holes for sockets, screws, transformers, tie bars, AD NAUSEUM!), and ANOTHER
good week doing the priming/painting---a WHOLE MONTH, & the darned thing is
only now getting its first whiffs of rosen & solder...

I must say, though, thus far, it's a pretty-looking thing: those white
National & Millen ceramic sockets sure are FB nestled-in atop the flat black
painted chassis top...

A good supply of 224's/224A's has been steadily arriving at the door, c/o
eBay...

I can hardly wait to hear those push-pull 245's swing into action! Hopefully
this monster will PLAY as good as it LOOKS! Hi Hi.

Will keep you posted...

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ