I came up two items short here in my 1929 homebrew replica superheterodyne
receiver project, specifically, two ceramic plate caps for my 224 globe
tubes...

Does anyone have a pair they'd like to part with...? They can be either
National Radio type, or James Millen---as long as they're both white, glazed
ceramic & presentable, I don't care.

I don't think they used white ceramic plate or grid caps back then. All I have ever seen on gear of that vinage is the metal clips. The ones made by National are called "National Grid Grips". I believe the ceramic ones date from WW2 or later.

Don K4KYV

Is your computer infected with a virus? Find out with a FREE computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now! http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963