> Jim, the websites that you gave cannot be downloaded.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Dave, W3ST
> Secretary to the Collins Radio Association
> Publisher of the Collins Journal
> www.collinsra.com

Worked for me.

you have to re-join the link... or, at least know that the rest of the link, is
on the next line ;-)

http://pages.prodigy.net/jcandela/CentralElectronics20AModifications/CE_20A_QRO_Power_Supply.jpg

http://pages.prodigy.net/jcandela/Sherwood_S8000/HV_REG/SS_HV_VOLTAGE_REGULATOR.jpg

>> The ripple from it is unmeasurable (with my
>> equipment), and dynamic load response is
>> excellent, although I cannot  remember exactly
>> what the results were, as that was last winter.
>> The rest of my 20a info on the web is at:

 http://pages.prodigy.net/jcandela/CentralElectronics20AModifications/

If the links are still broken, then cut-n-paste the first line of the link into
your browser (you can copy the whole link, but if it's split, you'll only get
the first line, anyway) then past the 2nd line.

Why does it do that?  I really don't want to get into an OS bash-session.

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR