To: <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] The PROPOSED ARRL Suggestions to FCC

Geoff Edmonson wrote:

In fact I would be willing to bet that a chimpanzee could be taught
code at 5
WPM!!!  And I would be just as willing to bet that you could NOT teach a
chimp to read a single schematic and build a circuit.

at least not the SAME chimp...

which, to me, speaks volumes for the NEED for a Morse Code
requirement.

So what you are saying is that we need to keep intelligent operators out
but allow chimps in???????