I know that with the Rohn 25G they recommend no more than three sections
without guys.  Not sure on the 55G, but it might be on someone's web site.

I heard Rohn went out of business which is a D&*n shame,
in my opinion. They were a great company that has supplied
great products for decades. Someone is probably now selling
a cheap Chinese imitation made out of recycled pot metal
and retailing for 90% of the Rohn price!