From: "George Pritchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Discussion of AM Radio'" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 8:46 AM
Subject: RE: [AMRadio] B&W 5100B Modulation Update

Tom,
It seems to me that the capacitor bank for the 600 volts is not working.
Look at the B+ with a scope, and you may see the B+ drop at the audio rate.
A "stiff" capacitor bank will show no audio waveform on the B+. If I'm
right, the caps are died out. Is there any trace of Hum on the "dead
carrier"?
George AB2KC