Absolutely George.  I think I pointed this out on one of the past
threads, and at 50.4, the AM Calling Frequency, you can run up to 100 KHz
bandwidth.  Obviously, the proposal is still in the adjustment stage. If
you have any issues with the proposal, unless you're a "rich yuppie with
a yacht" let your ARRL Director and ARRL Headquarters know your issues
and concerns.
Pete, wa2cwa

Now includes pop-up blocker!