The Carolina WIndom is easy to duplicate for about $3 to $5
or if you have a good junk box, for nothing!

I will just look at these sites and follow directions:

http://users.erols.com/k3mt/windom/windom.htm
http://www.packetradio.com/windom.htm
http://www.qsl.net/ea4eoz/hfbalun.html

It looks like it will be easy if I can just find enough space to bend it
around asmall yard and get it high enough up in the air to catch a
few passing Electrcons and Gausses!