-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Don Moore R Moore
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 12:11 AM
To: amradio@mailman.qth.net
Cc: amradio@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [AMRadio] Matching a 100 watt PA am to drive 833'S

I have a older BC 1F series gates transmitter.  I would like to do away
with the 845 driver tubes and drive the 833's with a 100 watt PA amp.
Does anybody have any Ideas what I would need to match the amp to the
driver transformer of the 833's.
Don Moore
W5FFK