Good points Geoff!

Yes I suppose I should give code another try, but I have tried in earnest several times and, well I have problems with languages and ciphers. Never been able to learn any computer language, and my Spanish is nonexistant Donde estas el banjo?. I pass the written stuff just fine. Basically I have given up on code, and will just wait it out, or, when the rigs are ready, I can get a buddy over who has a better license and I can 'air out' the rigs.

Really it's kind of silly, to me, to have to learn to use a digital code (Morse) in order to be allowed to use an analog computer (An AM transmitter).. :P

Patrick

From: Geoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Matching a 100 watt PA am to drive 833'S

Patrick, with your collection of parts and transmitters, and knowlege of the same,it's a shame you're sitting there with a Technician class license. You need to put those rigs on the air. They're old enough. The need to be HEARD! :-)

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR

(descrete transistors are -not- evil. Evilness lies in microprocessors!)