In a message dated 1/11/05 12:14:43 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> well all I can say is it works.. works well as a matter of fact, and has
> been for 6 years :)
> I typically run between 350 and 400 watts of carrier every day. It looks
> great on the scope. Modulation envelope is perfect. 100% modulation. In 6
> years Ive only lost one tube, and I accidently broke that one.

I have to agree with Gary.   You're seeing 1600 watts PEP and 400W of carrier
OUT with a pair of GG 813s???   Does not compute!   Just curious, are you
talking about 400W INPUT power to the linear under carrier only condx maybe?
If
so, this would work out to about 133W carrier OUT and each 813 dissipating
about 133W which would make more sense.

Dennis D. W7QHO
Glendale, CA