While on the Amplifier discussion, does any one know about a LK-800A by Amp
Supply.  It has 3 forced air cooled 800 watt plate dissipation, ceramic
tubes, I think.  It has some sort of a delay circuit to keep idiots from
applying drive before the heaters or up to temp.  This circuit has failed
and now it doesn't ever allow keying.  On the only schematic we have, there
are no details about the timer delay circuit.  It has a 555 timer and some
other relays on a small circuit board.  I'm hoping some one here has the
needed info, else I have to reverse engineer the thing and will probably
disable the stupid timer.

John, WA5BXO