Computers make us all feel that way. They make the whole concept of a
"vacation" very important.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John Coleman, ARS
WA5BXO
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 1:15 AM
To: 'Discussion of AM Radio'
Subject: RE: [AMRadio] Physical Reality of Sidebands

Hi again Larry.
        Yes, all this brings back old memories.  I quit the TV repair
business back in 1986 (I Think).  Anyway started doing PC work and now I
wish I could sometimes just run away and play with my toes in sand. HIHI

CUL, 73
John, WA5BXO