Tonight I had the pleasure<?> of following a Fed-X truck down the freeway.
His back door was up and he was dropping packages all over the interestate.
They were getting wacked left and right. Suppose it had been a pristine SX-88
that I was shipping to someone? LOL

I stopped and got one box and it was BLOOD!!  Being shipped to Yonkers New
York ( them yanquis sure have funny names). I called FED-X and they said they
would be right out to get it. That was 4 hours ago. I guess this overnight
package aint gonna make it and I hope it wasn't for someone in critical care.

Anyway, glad it wasn't someone's precious boat anchor

de W5SUM

"This country may have stumbled but it aint ever fell, if the Russians
don't believe us they can all go straight to hell"   Charlie Daniels