Dale,

   Here are a couple of photos from Field Day 2002.

This is a picture of the poser supplies. The left most is the Drake ART13 110
vac power supply. Of course the tag is conveniently on the other side!
http://www.lakeerieba.com/images/fd2002005_PWS.jpg

These two next show what was set up
http://www.lakeerieba.com/images/fieldday_2002_BA.jpg
http://www.lakeerieba.com/images/fieldday_2002_BA2.jpg