Has anyone reading this ever had any experiences with surplus radio /
electronics emporiums in sunny Mexico...? Do such places like this even exist
in the sunny south...?

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun May  1 16:25:29 2005
From: "Jim Wilhite" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Discussion of AM Radio" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 15:18:58 -0500
Subject: [AMRadio] Re: [Boatanchors] Surplus in Mexico...

Hi Ed:

It has been a while since I was there, but in my extensive travels in
Northern Mexico, I never saw one.  I do know that several radio shops in El
Paso and other border states got rich selling to people and businesses from
Mexico.  The one in San Antonio (ham shop), sold a lot to Mexican nationals
who shopped there.

There is a Mexican ham that posts on the AM Forum that is quite active on AM
in Mexico.  If you have privileges on The AM Forum, you could post to him.
His name is Pedro.

73  Jim
W5JO

Subject: [Boatanchors] Surplus in Mexico...