En un mensaje con fecha 01/05/2005 12:59:35 p.m. Hora estándar de México,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] escribe:

Has  anyone reading this ever had any experiences with surplus radio /
electronics  emporiums in sunny Mexico...? Do such places like this even exist
in
the sunny  south...?

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

Hi Eddy

Greetings from México City, we dont have any surplus radio stores here, but
the boatanchors are still available between some Mexican Hams, I has been a
boatanchor collector since long time a go, I dont know where on the south you
are planning to travel, but in May 11, we are going to have a convention in
Mérida, Yucatan,  whith a nice flea market

XE1YZY, Pedro Arnaud