kenw2dtc wrote:

"Anyone else picking up interference from 3810 khz to 3910 khz ? It sounds like a swept buzzsaw"

*******I work the 3870 to 3890 portion of the band and every once in a while, I hear it slide through the frequency like a slow VFO. Others on frequency from NJ to Maine also hear it. It's not on all the time???

73,
Ken W2DTC

__

I hear that in south Texas, too...

When I hear it on some of the higher frequencies, I always thought it might be an audio version of where the MUF was... As screwy as the sunspot cycle has been, the MUF could have been as low as 3.9MHz.

---
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR