>From: Geoff [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>You never know  what someone will buy on ebay.  At worst, it hangs around
>your shop  another week.  At best, you have something that someone else
>thinks  is an antique relic and is 'just the part' they need to finish
>out their  collection.  *shrug*  hey, it could happen  ;-)

Speaking of ebay, I have some "heavy metal" up on ebay. [
http://cgi.ebay.com/Raytheon-RA-1000-AM-Broadcast-transmitter_W0QQitemZ5797817632QQcategoryZ4675Q
QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem  ]
(watch the URL wrap)

I had this thing up earlier in the month and  got burned by W4YR, so without
going into detail here on the list as to what  happen, there is a broadcast
transmitter out there that needs to go. It is  currently 80% disassembled.
(give
W4YR credit for that!) The manual and  schematics come with this...so
refurbishing this thing would be easy. I'm moving  to NY and I need the $$$ to
aid in
moving...not to mention storing it until  getting a large house/garage...its
just a bit more than I can financially handle  right now.

If a group of folks want to get together and get this for the  parts, I'll
consider that too...but one way or the other...its gotta be "outta  here" by
the
end of the month or early Sept. if all possible.

Bob  Carter
Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group/NC  Division
WGAI-NewsRadio 560 AM Stereo .., WCXL 104.1 Beach 104..., WQDK  99.3
Q-Country..., WCMS 94.5  WaterCountry
Mid-Atlantic  Engineering  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Engineering  -- EMF Broadcasting
WKVU Utica NY, WKVJ Dannamora NY

mobile:  252-202-3498