I use to talk with PYT on 10 AM. I remember once I had lunch and two cups
of coffee during one of his transmissions. These days I try to stay away
from long winded and/or large group QSO's. I lose patience and interest
very quickly when someone just rambles on and on and on to maybe make a
point or response. That's why I prefer break in type of QSO when I
infrequently enter a group.

Pete, wa2cwa