Yep Geoff used aluminum ground wire bought at rat
shack to wind the coil with. Probably cannot get that
at rat shack any more either!

--- W5OMR/Geoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Barry Sherwood wrote:
>
> >Years ago we used the top rail of chain link
> fences.
> >They were 21ft lengths. Two of them bolted together
> >made a great vertical for 40/75 meters. Definitely
> had
> >to be guyed though. Just a thought!
> >
> >Barry Sherwood
> >KF5GC
> >

> Just out of idle curiosity more than anything else,
> Barry, 42' for a 75m
> veritcal?
>
> seems kinda short, don't it?
>
> Unless there was some base-loading happening, and
> then removed for 40m
> operation...
>
> just thinking out loud, I 'spose...
>

> ---
> 73 = Best Regards,
> -Geoff/W5OMR

> AMfone Website: http://www.amfone.net
> AM List Admin: Brian Sherrod/w5ami

Barry Sherwood

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this message.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com