Bob Scupp wrote:

To All-

Hi! I just thought I would let everyone know that this
past week, I purchased a complete AM
transmitter/receiver station w/accessories!

Congrats, Bob!

Let me be the first to invite you to join the ERAM group on 3.885Mc, that typically starts around 4am, CST (3AM Mountain Time)

I don't think that there will be good enough propagation for you to work from Central New Mexico into South and SouthEast Texas, when the 'later' group fires up at/about 7:30AM CST, on 3.880Mc, but one never knows what the propagation gods have in store for 75m in the mornings :-)

Got room for a good ol' Dipole antenna on 75m? I seriously think it would perform better than a G5RV. Quite possibly, you could run a 40m inverted Vee from the same feedline, positioned at 90 degree angles to the 75m dipole.

Cut 'em to resonance, and let 'er fly!

Welcome aboard.

---
73 = Best Regards,