Brian Carling wrote:

Reply to the FCC? By then it is mostly too late.
I read one place that ARRL were claiming that they had consulted with radio amateurs. If they REALLY claimed that
then they are bolder liars than I thought.

No, by the time this lunacy reaches FCC it is probably too late.

Discussion BEFORE the train leaves the station would make more sense, but it seems ARRL has moved well away from being any kind of accountable or representative style organization. Sad to say, but I have just about had it with them. I believe that HPM would roll over in his grave if he could see what they have been doing the last few years.

Now we will hear the howls from the ARRL apologists. I am sure Pete will
be one of the first. I think the ARRL pays folks to make excuses for
them....

W2AGN