-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Roberts
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 2:55 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio
Subject: [AMRadio] Millen 90902 info needed, please.

Hey y'all --

I've just acquired a nice looking Millen 90902 2" monitor scope.  It
needs recapping, however. One of the caps is an oil filled device that's
leaked its contents.  I think it's a good candidate for replacement :-)

The problem is, I can't read its value (the label's destroyed) and I
don't have a schematic for this scope.  Does anyone know what this cap
is...or what might be a decent substitute.  It needs a 1 KV rating.

Many thanks and 73,

Craig
W3CRR