To: "Discussion of AM Radio" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 3:04 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] 51J3 or 75A3?

I am shopping for a receiver to use on AM. I think I want either a 75A3 or a 51J3. Which one is best for AM use as far as making pleasing sounds come out
of the speaker? I used to have a 51J4 and a 75A4, and they worked fine
(especially the 'J4), but I have heard that the 'J3 may have the best
sounding audio section for AM. True?

Thanks,
Theo K4MO