From: "Tom Norris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:40 AM
Subject: [AMRadio] For sale items, today only

I'm considering getting out of tube radio entirely, but it's a hard
decision.
Thought I'd offer the decent gear up to the list, and will let folks
make
offers.

2 Collins '51 R-390
2 Imperial '63 R-390A
1 '67 EAC R-390A
1 Oneida T-368E

Also 1 '63 W.E. R-392, an RBL-5 vlf receiver, a National WRR-2 HF
receiver, and an SP-600 barn-worn, but no mouse nests - those wishing
mouse nests I can provide sanitized hantavirus-free simulated rodent
nests upon request.  Several large boxes of tubes, assorted cobwebs
and black widow spiders, various pieces of hollow state test gear
including very rare hamster-wheel powered vtvm used by unknown WWII
era entity.  Buyer must supply own hamster.

Available as a lot only, though due to abundance of cobwebs and
spiders, I should have extras if other people are interested.

Offer good today only, April 1, 2006.  *ONLY* offers received before
1200Z today will be considered. *ALL* other offers will be discarded
without being read.

Best 73
NU4G