That is probably more than the coils could re tune to. Raising the freq you remove turn from coil if needed but going down would require more turns per coil and that would be very hard to do. Besides moving cb to 10 is only 1+ MHZ. Easy to do and realign. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Duke, K5XU" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Discussion of AM Radio" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 10:24 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] CB Conversion to 15 Meters Anyone?

In my junkbox, I have an old Johnson Messenger. This is the Messenger that
was born on the citizens band, not the one originally built for 10 meters. I
have encountered a few people who have converted these units, but they are
limited to a crystal controled receiver along with the transmitter. What I'd really like to do with mine is convert it down to 15 meters. Has anyone ever
done such a thing with any cb model?

If so, I'd like to know about it.

Mike Duke, K5XU