To the group,

Thanks for all the support in helping me with my Double extended Zepp,

Now I am on the road to and recovery I would like to ask for more input,
there is not a lot of info in print in the ARRL books about zepps.

Is there an authority in zepp building?

Is .64 the magic number for cutting a DEZ?

I am using appx 125 to 150 feet of 450 ohm ladder line, flying at a 45
degree angle from the tower to the shack,

Is there a magic number to cut the feed line for 75 meters, I will also use
it on 40, and maybe 160? (Want to avoid as much as possible matching
devices)

Are there any tricks how to terminate the feed line at the zepp?

My tower is 60 feet and the poles are 30 feet high at each end BUT THEY ARE
300 FEET AWAY FROM THE TOWER ON EACH SIDE, the end of the zepp will be appx
40 feet high,

Our soil is sand and clay, fairly poor ground, but we are 5000 feet high

I have a Johnson kW match box, and that may be part of the problem, I need
to build a better box, using vacuum caps, need a source for used variable
vacuum caps, and a top notch design, any ideas?

Thanks to all

Brad KB7FQR