On 5/2/06, kenw2dtc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
KA1KAQ said:

" whereas the Russians apparently fired part of theirs through Finland,
supposedly causing an elevated number of cases of a certain type of cancer
due to the huge power used"

*******Interesting.  Do you have a valid medical source for this information
or could it have been a couple of guys on 20 meters saying:  "Geez, I bet
that woodpecker causes cancer over there?"

*******Actually Ken, I read it somewhere but can't recall the source
off the top of my head. I also used the words 'apparently' and
'supposedly' in my posting, which should have been a big clue to you
that not only was I not referring to any "valid medical source", I
also wasn't representing it as 'fact' but more as a claim or rumor.
And if you had read just a *weeeee* bit further, you would have seen
where I said "Wasn't there, so I don't know how true it is."

Can I offer you some stronger reading glasses, or is Ritalin a better
bet at this point? (o:

73, Todd  KA1KAQ