All I can say is the guy must have drank too much md20-20

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 8:52 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] How the reply button works

The way it is now setup makes sense to me but KC8OPP says he now has to
cut
and paste in Yahoo to go to everyone. Maybe this is the "Bug"...possibly

different email interfaces give only the reply option so if they mainly
reply to everyone as opposed to an individual then I can see why the
previous setup made sense to them. I know that Outlook and Outlook
Express
allow reply and reply all.

Tom K3TVC