Brett said...

> Homebrew 812a rig modulated by 811a's, in rack cabinet $2000.00 ?
> http://wa5bxo.shacknet.nu/N2DTS/Picture%20005.jpg
> Listed on ebay...should be interesting...

Interesting indeed....I'd love to see anything homebrew sell for $2,000. That
would be a good sign.
My experience is that getting $500 for a homebrew rig is a major accomplishment
because nobody
seems to want them. Guys want parts to build their own--not complete rigs. So
in the end, the ham
marketplace seems to be saying that the parts are worth more separately than
they are assembled.
Go figure.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by
any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning
the e-mail to the originator.(16b)