I can see that people would not want a homebrew
rig, but I think fewer and fewer people are building,
yet people want a higher power radio.

I don't think the parts would sell for $2000.00,
well, maybe on Ebay, who knows....

I have a lot of watchers, many people may be wondering
what happens...
Stay tuned!

Brett
N2DTS