Sorry, fellas.   Old age here in the cranial department.   It is an Eldico
SSB-1000.   Not 2000.   That is the year it seems my brain is in presently.   HI

Moved into a new shack out in the back yard and trying to get everything set up
after 30 years in the old shack in the garage.   Whew, the stuff I kept over
the years.   I just may sell both the Thunderbolt and Eldico in the near future
and lighten up a bit.

txn fer the comments es 73 de w4rl robert