I think the 32V2 or V3 will produce a clean 75-100 watt carrier and
modulates with good upward linearity producing a output of about 400 Watts
PEP (correct me if I'm wrong here because although I had one in operation, I
never measured it.)  If that is true then it would be hard for me to believe
that either of those linear amplifiers would give you more that a few DB of
gain and you would need to beef up the fans and monitor the envelope
temperature on the output jugs to be safe. HIHI Maybe need a external PS for
them as well.  An amplifier with a 3-1000 and a hefty PS might get you a few
more DB.  But lets stay legal here HIHI.

John, WA5BXO