Hi Brian, Thanks very much for the lead.  I tried emailing Bill N4VMY to info
but his email address on QRZ.com isn't active any more.  Do you have a current
email for Bill?  Thanks. 73, Scott WA9WFA

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Radio Station W5AMI
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 10:11 AM
To: Discussion of AM Radio
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Johnson Desk KW

On 7/12/06, Freeberg, Scott (STP) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm putting my feelers out.  Any Johnson Desk KW's in the
> Minnesota/Wisconsin/Michigan area.

I heard someone on 3875 the other night that has one he was willing to
sell, but can't remember who he was.  Bill, N4VMY would know.  I don't
know where he was, but seems like he was up north (from here) 9 or 8
land.  He said he had not turned it on in over 15 years...