Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 9:33 AM
Subject: RE: [AMRadio] Re: Value of Homebrew RIgs

Your forgot:

4) Rich old fart buys 6 KW1'a and puts them in his basement along with his 8
Johnson 500s and his 12 Glob King 500s. They never get heard on the air
again, and now there are 25 guys out in the world who might have been able
to enjoy using one of them but can't because some greedy old fool has
hoarded them away.

Theo K4MO