To: "Discussion of AM Radio" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 9:05 PM
Subject: RE: [AMRadio] OUT SOURCE OUT OF COUNTRY TECH HELP

I did some troubleshooting on a brand new Dell desktop last year that was taking a long time to boot--and sometimes hanging and never booting. Come to find out that it was configured at the factory with the floppy disk as the first boot device--BUT NO FLOPPY DRIVE WAS INSTALLED! So it was hanging while it waited for the floppy to time out. So much for quality control...
73, Don M.

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Bob Bruhns