To: "Discussion of AM Radio" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 9:45 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] Collecting vs. Hoarding (was: Value of Homebrew RIgs)

At 11:08 AM 7/14/2006 -0400, Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:
On 7/14/06, Theo Bellamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
Just my opinion - if you feel I have stepped on anyone's toes, that's ok. I
probably did. If you have ten John Valiants in your basement I think you
should sell some of them.

ok i have 2 valiants and 3 ht 32's so who wants to buy these and come to ky and load them up.?
also have a few sx 62a's.
73 Tony
wa4jqs