As some of you know, my employer has decided that my job and the jobs of my
entire department can best be done in India. We have spent the last 2 months
training the Indians and the game is up. The upshot is that I am leaving this
e-mail address and you will now find me under [EMAIL PROTECTED] I will still be
here--you can't get rid of me as easy as they did.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by
any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning
the e-mail to the originator.(16b)