That's because the warehouse guys pick a couple
packages to play football with and yours might be one
of them...

Shipping boatanchors via UPS is like playing Russian
roulette.

I used to service electronic equipment at the American Airlines terminal at Logan Airport in Boston. One of the machines I serviced was located in the luggage handling area. It was not unusual to see guys come in ticked off by something and grab a suitcase and slam it on the floor, or kick a piece of luggage off the conveyor belt and then stomp it with all their might. I suspect UPS workers are no different.

Don k4kyv