The schematic for my DX 60 shows a circuit breaker on the upper side of the return side for the power transformer.

BTW, I had something flicker on me, and the rig died. I hard wired the power and decided to try to run it off of a power bar. Works just fine, but no output to my antenna relay.

I disconnected two black wires at the power supply because they would short out main switch I suppose this is the reason I don't have an antenna relay.

So, where is the DX-60 circuit breaker. Any yes, I did check the fuses at the power plug.

73,

VY2WU