Yes, I will check the fil voltage as soon as I have
time. There is no bias supply. But both decks have
large tapped resistors on them that were probably used
for bias and perhaps other voltages. You're right
about the 806--that would be a possibility--I hope not
though because I don't have any.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT