Hi Gang,

Well, I dug up that old VHS tape of mine, showing the 1888-KHz AM
roundtablers of 13 years ago in all their fame & glory...

It's a 2 hour tape, recorded on high speed. The last entry --- mine --- was
made on 21st May 1993...hardly the stuff of Smithsonian archives, but maybe
just "...one of these days!" Hi Hi.

Here are the self-recorded "stars" of the video, in order of appearance:

-WB8JBT (Brian), recorded on 20th September 1992 (20 minutes);
-KB8QF (Dave)---13 minutes;
-WA8UMZ (Ron)...8 minutes;
-WB8SQJ (Jay)...7 minutes;
-N8JRJ (Steve)...13 minutes;
-NI9Y (Dan);
-KB8QF (Dave again, with an update);
-N8CLZ;
-N9PXE (Carl)...20 minutes, and,
-VE3CUI (14 minutes).

Any familiar-sounding callsigns up there...?

If anyone wishes to undertake the task of putting all this onto a DVD,
please let me know (I'm totally hapless & hopeless in this regard) --- I'll
be more than happy to mail him/her this tape (which is the ONLY complete one
around, apart maybe from the original...assuming Brian still has it), on but
two conditions:

(1) I must get it back A-OK, and in a timely manner, and,

(2) Whomever it is that might convert it into a DVD, will make other copies
available to interested parties (entirely at those parties' expense, of
course).

Does that sound fair, reasonable, & of any interest to anyone reading
this...? If not, the tape will go back into my library of VHS cassettes
here...

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

..