I guess I lucked out... this incredibly old house I live in have French doors... double doors... three feet wide times two!... I didn't have any problem getting the box grand piano in...

Of course I was thinking boatanchors when I saw those doors... the XYL saw them totally different...

<heh>
73
vince
ka1iic