Bill, Howard Mills has the entire front panel silk screen and has it screened done by a professional.. He also repaints the panel and the case if you wish in wrinkle black. His email is [EMAIL PROTECTED] or phone at 304-876-6483.
-73- Peter K2LRC

Bill Fondren wrote:

I think I sent this question to the wrong email address No telling where it went Anyway I will send it again. I just got an old BC 610 on the air. I need to paint the unit No problem with painting it, but what is the best way to get the lettering or decals on the front panel. I went to our local sign shop and the lady warned me that the computer cut letters that small would not be to good. She tried and she was correct. She said she could have the letters printed on a clear stickon sheet, something like stotch tape I guess. Has anyone tried any of the decal kits available on the internet. Found some kits that are called water slide decals, but white letters take a special kit. Hope some one out there has a good solution Bill K5PML ______________________________________________________________
AMRadio mailing list