-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Joe Romero

Jim I like this series modulated rig . How much % of Modulation you
will get from this rig ??????

Kc5mip Yogue bear

Reply by Jim, WD5JKO,

   Yogue, Good to see you on this reflector! As for those circuits, I'd say
they are all pretty neat. As for actual performance, you might contact the
authors who posted those circuits.

   I was thinking about them today. Get several of us in Texas to build a 5
watt rig, and then try to hold a frequency while keeping the globe Kings and
20V2's, 8877 linears, etc. on standby waiting for a stray Aflack...Then with
a flip of a switch we all pop up about 4 "S-units" while commenting how the
band improved..  ;-)

Take care,
Jim
JKO