Whay not add a  cam or  switch contact to the timing mechanism
that triggers after 30 seconds?

Ed, VA3ES

Rick/K5IZ rote:
I have been unable to find a 2 RPM Synchron motor for the timing delay on
the old GE BT-20-A I am bringing back to life.  I can find plenty 1 RPM,
however.  Other than taking a full minute to allow B+ to be activated
instead of 30 seconds, I can see no reason why it wouldn't serve the same
purpose.   I sometimes overlook the obvious, can any of you guys see reason
why this would not work?