Peter Markavage wrote:
Jim:
What justification would you or someone present to the FCC raise the
power level back to 1000 watts as it was a number of years ago?
And Bill said: a petition for an AM Window from 3870 to 3885.
I view the AM Window (if you want to call it that) from 3600 to 4000 KHz.
I see no rational to live and operate in a 15 KHz box.

Agreed. AM is allowed wherever 'fone is allowed. We don't -have- to stay between 3.870 to 3.890... (the perceived 'window, aka "ghetto"), we can operate wherever our license says we can.\

--
73, etc
-Geoff/W5OMR