Geoff said:
>From the 'you're kidding me, right?' files...

I mentioned a while back, that there was little that could surprise me
anymore. Once in a while, it happens.

http://hcmaudio.com/comp.asp?compID=335

>From the website: ...Never to leave well-enough alone, the 381 wall
receptacle returns for 2000 with several improvements and no price
increase.....

Well, thank God for small favors and no price increase!!! However, if one
looks carefully, they will see a green dot on each receptacle. This means
they are hospital grade and may be used where oxygen is in use. I don't
think this justifies a that kind of price but as P.T. Barnum said, "No one
ever went broke under-estimating the intelligence of the American public..."
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK